Kenya Jacket - Dark Safari
Dive into this… Crisp blue pools, sun drenched boulevards and fresh sea-side holidaying. Summer is the time when life moves outside. Of freedom and daydreaming. As temperatures sizzle, with nature’s greens at their brightest, we simply like to kick back and observe what’s coming. As true wayfarers, from here to tomorrow; anything may happen, yet nothing will dampen our spirits.
• Long water repellant jacket made from a coated linen
• Zip and dome front closures
• Hood with drawstring
• Drawstring around waist to style how you like
• Deep pockets at side
• Made from an innovative recycled organic fabric
• 67% linen, 26% cotton, 7% polyurethane
• Made in Portugal
• We are using GOTS certified fabrics.